the world as i see it through my chanel shades.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Massacre


OK so no this blog isn't about the massacre that occurred in the roaring twenties and left many civilians dead. This is about the dreaded holiday for a single girl like myself- Valentine's Day. It's the day a man proves to you how much he loves you with roses and candy. Lately its been about solely getting laid (thnx to the jerks out there). But what's a girl to do on Valentine's Day? Well I've got a couple of good ideas! A. Have a "Single Ladies" night out. Grab all your single friends and go to a local bar or lounge. Get some drinks and celebrate the fact that you don't have to fake another orgasm for your ex tonight. :) B. Go out to dinner alone. Yes- this may sound very desperate but who knows. You may snag up a cute single waiter who had to work on the holiday.Or you may have to console a guy who got stood up at a restaurant. Ladies- the possibilities are endless! I know one thing... I wont be home feeling sorry for myself on Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. i soo agree! i plan on sitting in places all dolled up & see what happens. some new & exciting =)

    ReplyDelete