the world as i see it through my chanel shades.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Too Faced Lash Injection Macara






Being that I'm a makeup fanatic I will spend a pretty penny for my products; I'm here to let you know if they are really worth it? Being that we are in a recession I'm giving my followers free reviews of makeup! So here we go! Too Faced is a company that is sold online and carried in any Sephora store. I own three products from this company and not very impressed with them except for there Lash Injection Mascara. If you don't have any eye lashes like myself ;) then this Mascara will do miracles for your lashes. It adds volume, length, and thickness giving the effect of falsies! I love love this product! It also has a citrus scent which is a pleasant way to feel energized in the morning when putting on my face! This product retails at 18.00 but its definitely worth it!
Can you see the difference?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, purchasing this today! I also have NO lashes and am always on the lookout for something new!

    ReplyDelete